Accounting – custom-tailored
Accounting is not only important for compliance with the legal requirements. A thorough accountant with the appropriate professional knowledge can save a significant amount of time for you and your company, reducing the administration you need to do to a fraction; thus you can use the time saved this way to perform operative work, develop your company and increase your revenues.
In case of accountants, we talk about a genuine position of trust as they work with sensitive business data throughout their daily activities. We perform all accounting tasks with a managerial approach, bearing in mind the interests of the owners. Your accountant will arrange your accounting data, which in turn will also assist you with tax optimisation.
Our accounting service includes the following:
- arranging and accounting the incoming and outgoing accounting documents, the bank and cash transactions
- management of matters related to VAT, keeping records and filing returns
- management of the fixed asset record
- full-scale payroll administration, performing labour tasks
- preparation of annual reports, the related returns and the closing documentation; communication with the auditor and full support of the auditor’s work
- preparation of reports to support managerial decisions
- representation before the authorities, e.g. National Tax Authority, Health Insurance Fund
- providing information about the amounts to be transferred and any legal changes